Facе-to-Face Interview in Varna, Bulgaria on 28 January 2020 with Sea Chefs
One of the leading cruise companies Sea Chefs is organising interviews for all positions in all departments. The interviews will be held by managers of the company in one of the most luxurious halls of Hotel Dimyat in Varna on 28th of January. Coffee and tea will be provided for candidates.
Basic Salary is 20% higher than the usual company`s standard and there is 150 Euro Bonus for fluency in German.
The company is based in Switzerland, Cyprus and Germany, and started providing hotel management services on cruise ships in 1999. It also supplies members of crew for the following areas:
- Restaurant / Bar
- Kitchen / Galley
- Front Office / Administration
- Beauty / Spa
- Sales / Boutique
- Local Tour Management / Shore Excursion
- Child Care
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Permanent job in an international team
- Career development possibilities
- Both newcomers, having completed their professional training, and career changers are welcome.
- Board & Lodging during the period of employment
- Support and assistance are provided by our own Human Resources department onboard the ship
- Salaries are paid in Euros, transferred to the bank account of your choice
- Opportunity to utilise a private health insurance programme through Allianz Worldwide Care, exclusively for employees of sea chefs
- Arrival and departure free of charge: We organise and pay for your travel to the ship. The same applies to your trip home after completion of contract, provided you have fulfilled your contract.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- Vocational training in the area you apply for
- Minimum age: 18 years / 21 years
- Good knowledge of the German language
- Good knowledge of the English language. You must be able to adequately communicate in English. Your skills will be tested prior to your assignment.
- Availability: initially approx. 5 months (ocean) or approx. 9 months (river)
- Valid passport (valid for at least one year after date of hire), medical fitness for service at sea, and relevant safety and security certificates. These should only be applied for once a binding job offer has been made.
- Willing and able to work a "7-day week" and to share a cabin with a colleague
- Tolerance and adaptability in an international team