Hotel Supervisor for work on board luxury private charter yacht - MY Turama - 118 m.
We are looking for experienced and talented candidates to work on board Private Charter Yacht - MY Turama - 118 m. as a Hotel Supervisor. The job vacancy is offered by Private charter Company, a partner company of SAPKO-C.E., and you can find more information about the yacht job offer below.
- Name of Company: Private charter Company
- Name of Vessel: Private Charter Yacht - MY Turama - 118 m.
- Position: Hotel Supervisor
- Basic Guaranteed Salary: 1800 EUR + Bonus after every charter + 10% while yacht is on port
- Duration of Contract: 4 months +/- 1 month
- Travel Costs: Covered by the company
- Start date: 26.03.2020
- Valid International passport
- Valid Seaman passport
- Valid STCW Certificates
- Previous shipboard experience is a plus
- Fluent command of English
- EUROPEAN CITIZENS
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB ADVERT
All motivated and experienced candidates who are looking for jobs on cruise ships are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates, documents, recent full body photo with height / weight details and evaluations from past contracts. Please include in your emails a brief introduction of yourself and why are you applying for the Hotel Supervisor job on board yacht.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR YACHT JOBS
- Online Job Application in English
- You will be contacted by SAPKO - C.E.'s recruiters and get invited for an assessment / interview (Skype, phone, face - to - face) if you have met the job advert's requirements
- After the interview / assessment you will receive our feedback
- If you are successful you will be given options of available яхта jobs (some might required additional interview from the company's HR Managers)
APPLICATION EMAILS FOR SAPKO-C.E. CANDIDATES
- International candidates (outside of Europe) seeking a job as a Hotel Supervisor please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local candidates (Balkan Region - Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Greece) seeking a job as a Hotel Supervisor please contact us on email@example.com