TOP JOB OFFERS FOR POSITIONS FITTER/WELDER/HULL WORKERS/STEAL WORKERS/ PIPE FITTERS/PIPERS
We are looking for skilled and experienced candidates for positions Fitter/ Welder/ Hull Workers/ Steal Workers/ Pipe Fitters/ Pipers to work as Ship Repare Team for work in Shipyards and DD Period.
The workers will receive £12.12 gross per hour for normal time, Monday to Thursday 0800 - 1630 and Friday 0800 - 1530
Outside of these normal hours overtime will be paid Monday to Friday and 1.5 times hourly rate (£18.18)
All Saturday hours will be at 1.5 times hourly rate (£18.18)
All day Sunday and public holidays will be paid at 2 x normal rate (£24.04)
Therefore total maximum gross weekly salary for 84 hours will be:
Normal time: 39 hours x £12.12 = £472.68
Overtime x 1.5: 33 hours x £18.18 = £599.94
Overtime x 2: 12 hours x £24.04 = £288.48
Total Gross: £1361.20
Costs covered by the employer
The client will arrange and cover the costs of the following:
- Local transport from the workers home to the departure airport
- Return flights - However if the worker returns home earlier than anticipated the travel costs will be deducted from final weeks wages
- Tools etc
The men are housed in hostels and apartments which have laundry and kitchen facilities, typically this is twin rooms.
All contractors are offered the same accommodation but of course is dependant on availability.
- Very Good command of English language
- Valid International Passport
- To be able to show Reference letters from previous employers
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB ADVERT
All motivated and experienced candidates who are looking for jobs on cruise ships are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates, documents, recent full body photo with height / weight details and evaluations from past contracts. Please include in your emails a brief introduction of yourself and why are you applying for job as Ship Repare Team.
- Online Job Application in English
- You will be contacted by SAPKO - C.E.'s recruiters and get invited for an assessment / interview (Skype, phone, face - to - face) if you have met the job advert's requirements
- After the interview / assessment you will receive our feedback
- If you are successful you will be given options of available jobs (some might required additional interview from the company's HR Managers)
APPLICATION EMAILS FOR SAPKO-C.E. CANDIDATES
- International candidates (outside of Europe) seeking a job as Ship Repare Team please contact us on email@example.com
- Local candidates (Balkan Region - Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Greece) seeking a job as Ship Repare Team please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org