Massage Therapist with Good German for work on board Luxury River Passenger Ship
We are looking for experienced candidates to work on board as Massage Therapist on Luxury River Passenger Ship for Season 2021. The job vacancy is offered by a partner company of SAPKO-C.E., and you can find more information about the job offer below.
- Type and Name of Vessel: Luxury River Passenger Ship
- Positions: Massage Therapist
- Grand toatl Salary: 1138 EUR (for 42,5 hours working week - 1 day off per week) + monthly bonus + Personal Tips + Overtime
- Duration of Contract: Seasonal Contract - rotation 6 weeks on board / 2 weeks off vacation
- Start date: After approval on a Skype interview
- Embarkation: February 2021
- Swiss Contract
- Assisting the Cruise Director
- Single Cabin is guaranteed
- Valid International passport
- Very good command of English – Written and Spoken
- Very good German language skills are a must!
- Previous experience on board Luxury river passenger ships or in Luxury 5* Hotels
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB ADVERT
All motivated and experienced candidates who are looking for jobs on cruise ships and mega yachts are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates, documents, recent full body photo with height / weight details and evaluations from past contracts. Please include in your emails a brief introduction of yourself and why are you applying for job as Massage Therapist.
- Online Job Application in English
- You will be contacted by SAPKO - C.E.'s recruiters and get invited for an assessment / interview (Skype, phone, face - to - face) if you have met the job advert's requirements
- After the interview / assessment you will receive our feedback
- If you are successful you will be given options of available jobs (some might required additional interview from the company's HR Managers)
APPLICATION EMAILS FOR SAPKO-C.E. CANDIDATES