CHIEF ELECTRICIAN ON BOARD FOR SMALL OCEAN GOING PASSENGER SHIP!
We are looking for experienced candidates to work on board Chief Electrician on board small Ocean going passenger ship !!. The job vacancy is offered by a partner company of SAPKO-C.E., and you can find more information about the job offer below.
- Name of Company: AEOEL
- Position: Chief Electrician
- Grand total Salary: 7000- 7 500 Euro depending of previous experience
- Duration of Contract: 4 months on board /2 months vacation
- Start date: after approval
- Valid International passport
- Valid Seaman’s passport
- Valid COC
- Valid STCW certificates
- Minimum 2-3 reference letters/appraisals/evaluations from your previous employers
- Previous experience on the position on board similar luxury passenger ships
- Very good command of English – Written and Spoken
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB ADVERT
All motivated and experienced candidates who are looking for jobs on cruise ships are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates, documents, recent full body photo with height / weight details and evaluations from past contracts. Please include in your emails a brief introduction of yourself and why are you applying for job as a Chief Electrician .
- Online Job Application in English
- You will be contacted by SAPKO - C.E.'s recruiters and get invited for an assessment / interview (Skype, phone, face - to - face) if you have met the job advert's requirements
- After the interview / assessment you will receive our feedback
- If you are successful you will be given options of available jobs (some might required additional interview from the company's HR Managers)
APPLICATION EMAILS FOR SAPKO-C.E. CANDIDATES
- International candidates (outside of Europe) seeking a job as a Chief Electrician please contact us on email@example.com
- Local candidates (Balkan Region - Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Greece) seeking a job as a Chief Electrician please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BROWSE SAPKO-C.E.'S OPEN JOBS ON CRUISE SHIPS / YACHTS