ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER ON BOARD DISNEY CRUISE LINE
We are looking for experienced candidates to work on board as an Assistant Housekeeping manager for Disney Cruise Line. The job vacancy is offered by a partner company of SAPKO-C.E., and you can find more information about the job offer below.
- Name of Company: Disney Cruise Line
- Position: Cabin Attendant
- Basic Guarantee Salary per month: 560 USD per week + 20% additional Cash compensation/aprox.112-120 USD per week based on a 560 USD weekly rate Bringing to the Individual to 682 USD Total Guaranteed ...
- Grand Total Salary: approx. 2 822 USD
- Duration of Contract: 5+-1 month on board /2+-1 month off
- Start date: after approval on virtual Interview
- Valid International passport
- Very good command of English – Written and Spoken
- Min 5 years on the position Assistant Housekeeping manager and al valid necessary STCW Marine documents and valid passports!!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB ADVERT
All motivated and experienced candidates who are looking for jobs on cruise ships and mega yachts are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates, documents, recent full body photo with height / weight details and evaluations from past contracts. Please include in your emails a brief introduction of yourself and why are you applying for job as a Assistant Housekeeping manager.
- Online Job Application in English
- You will be contacted by SAPKO - C.E.'s recruiters and get invited for an assessment / interview (Skype, phone, face - to - face) if you have met the job advert's requirements
- After the interview / assessment you will receive our feedback
- If you are successful you will be given options of available jobs (some might required additional interview from the company's HR Managers)
APPLICATION EMAILS FOR SAPKO-C.E. CANDIDATES