1st Electrician for work on Passenger Ships MY "QUEST"
We are looking for experienced candidates to work as a 1st Electrician on board Luxury ocean going passenger ships.The job vacancy is offered by a partner company of SAPKO-C.E., and you can find more information about the job offer below.
- Name of Company: CMI
- Type and Name of Vessel: Luxury ocean going passenger ship MY "QUEST"
- Position: 1st Electrician
- Grand Total Guaranteed Salary: 4,425 USD per month
- Duration of Contract: 3 months on board +/- 1 month
- Start Date: ASAP after approval in Hamburg, Germany - End of July/ Beginning of August 2020
- Valid International passport
- Valid Seaman’s passport
- Valid COC
- Valid STCW certificates
- Valid Engineering certificates
- Very good command of English – Written and Spoken
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB ADVERT
All motivated and experienced candidates who are looking for jobs on cruise ships are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates, documents, recent full body photo with height / weight details and evaluations from past contracts. Please include in your emails a brief introduction of yourself and why are you applying for the 1st Electrician job on board.
- Online Job Application in English
- You will be contacted by SAPKO - C.E.'s recruiters and get invited for an assessment / interview (Skype, phone, face - to - face) if you have met the job advert's requirements
- After the interview / assessment you will receive our feedback
- If you are successful you will be given options of available jobs (some might required additional interview from the company's HR Managers)
APPLICATION EMAILS FOR SAPKO-C.E. CANDIDATES
- International candidates (outside of Europe) seeking a job as a 1st Electrician please contact us on email@example.com
- Local candidates (Balkan Region - Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Greece) seeking a job as a 1st Electrician please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BROWSE SAPKO-C.E.'S OPEN JOBS ON CRUISE SHIPS / YACHTS