2nd Electrician for cruise vessel
2ND ELECTRICIAN for American company operating fleet of large ocean-going cruise ships and small adventure cruise ships .
Contract duration: 4 months (+/-1)
Start date: 4th August 2019
- Assist the 1st Electricians with repair and maintenance.
- Maintenance and repair of electrical installation in work priority directed by Chief Electrician or 1st Electrician.
- Make sure that all interior and exterior lighting is working.
- Maintenance and repair of all electrical equipment in the galleys, pantries, bars, elevators, public areas, corridors and engine room.
- Maintenance of crew laundry equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining order in the main workshops.
- Cleaning and maintaining order in the lamp store and cable store.
- Cleaning and maintaining order on electrical lockers all over the ship.
- Assist in repairs of the safety and security equipment.
- Assist in repairs of the light, sound and audio equipment.
- Assist in general, in any electronic work as directed by his supervisor.
Certificate of competency for ETO (III/6)
Experience on passenger ships is an advantage
Valid seafarer’s documents
Good command in English language
Please, apply by sending full and detailed CV in English, along with recent passport photo and any available references to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to skype/phone interview with Company's representative.