If you wish to
- invest in something more rational
- substitute the old units
- use more efficient equipment in river basins and restricted areas
Have a look at our proposal
We offer Business partnership in joint investment projects in the construction of multi-purpose floating reinforced concrete units intended for big rivers and restricted areas used as auxiliary units. Bulgaria is one of the few countries in the world where this kind of construction reached its highest point of development by meeting the needs mainly of the countries of the former USSR with Floating Reinforced Concrete Shop.
At the very moment Russian markets are unstable and this presents a serious opening for this kind of construction in the world markets.
The hull is made of solid reinforced concrete and with superstructure, which provides an opportunity for low prime cost of metal and repair work for extended period of exploitation.
Fully made-up vessels are intended mainly for:
- Utilization of passenger's, cargo's or installations' stages;
- Coastal pontoons including floating warehouse of different kind of load such as oil, coals, building materials, corn, bunkering, sand extraction and processing, gravel etc. ;
- Floating repair shops and cranes as auxiliary appliances for oil exploitation and oil processing;
- Floating electric power stations and other kind of units;
- Floating hostels, hotels, restaurants, stores, medical blocks, garages, saloons etc.
Lots of units of this kind at the age of about 60-70 years under permanent conditions of work (up to 30 cycles per twenty-four-hour period) and total length of 65-70 meters are used in the big Russian rivers and restricted areas.
Depending on the purposes, the sizes of the hull range within the following limits:
Overall length of 20,00 up to 70,00 meters
Width of 6,00 up to 14,00 meters
Height of the board of 2,00 up to 3,20 meters
Displacement of 160 t up to 1300 t
Weight of the hull of 76 t up to 800 t.
1. Metal economy - 1,5 up to 3 times at the expense of concrete and reinforced iron;
2. 6 to 10 times lower costs for hull maintenance;
3. Real durability of the hull, conditional period of exploitation 70 years;
4. Simplicity of repair works - permanently working staff;
5. Multipurpose hull;
6. Fire stability;
7. Relatively simple and low demanding investments for the construction of dockyard and stocks.
The disadvantages of this kind of units concern the fact, that they are intended for restricted water areas, mainly river and sea areas. We are able to take part in any kind of projects and supply highly qualified specialists in design, construction and exploitation. We are ready to respond to each one of your inquiries and consider your suggestions.
1. CONSTRUCTION SCHEMES OF FLOATING REINFORCED CONCRETE UNIT
2. FLOATING REINFORCED CONCRETE UNIT WITH FLOOR SUPERSTRUCTURE
3. FLOATING REINFORCED CONCRETE UNIT - PONTOON
4. FLOATING REINFORCED CONCRETE UNIT WITH CRANES